[電影] 當幸福來敲門 - 佳言錄 The Pursuit of Happyness

... maybe happiness is something
that we can only pursue.

And maybe we can actually
never have it...

...no matter what.

也許幸福只能追求

但卻永遠無法得到



I'm the type of person...

...if you ask me a question,
and I don't know the answer...

...I'm gonna tell you
that I don't know.

But I bet you what.

I know how to find the answer,
and I will find the answer.

我是那種

當你問我問題, 但我不知道答案

一定會老實說出來的人

不過

我知道怎麼找出答案
也一定會找出答案



Q: What would you say
if a guy walked in for an interview...

...without a shirt on...

...and I hired him?

What would you say?

A: He must've had on
some really nice pants.

Q: 如果我僱用

沒有穿襯衫的面試者

你會怎麼說?

A: 他穿的褲子一定很帥



Don't ever let somebody tell you...

...you can't do something.

Not even me.

All right?

You got a dream...

...you gotta protect it.

People can't do something
themselves...

...they wanna tell you
you can't do it.

If you want something,
go get it. Period.

別讓任何人告訴你

你不能做什麼

就算是我也一樣

好嗎?

只要有夢想

就要去追求

別人做不到

就會說你也做不到

你想要什麼, 就要努力去追求 (別管別人怎麼說)

延伸閱讀


[WiKi] The Pursuit of Happyness

[維基百科] 當幸福來敲門

[演講筆記] 如何快樂又成功?